De Vulgum Techus
- Added onlyonipchange option so that Pombo only starts sending reports if the IP address has changed.
- In pombo.php, changed $REMOTE_ADDR to $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] because $REMOTE_ADDR alone does not work on all servers.
- No more paths in the zip file.
- Added the list of all nearby WiFi access points, with their hardware address (MAC), SSID and power. This information can be very helpful to locate the stolen computer.
- traceroute is awfully slow on some ISP (more than 8 minutes observed by an Orange ADSL subscriber). Options "-q1 -n" is now used to mitigate.
- Public IP address is now directly provided by pombo.php. This is much simpler and logical.
- Pombo now reads its configuration from /etc/pombo.conf (instead of having to modify parameters in the code). This will ease updates of Pombo.
- Corrected a bug which prevented correct screenshot with scrot